Gilded Age of Mountain Rails
Pennsylvania, Maryland & West Virginia
Join us for a Six-day journey through the world of Appalachia. Enjoy the sights of Steel Town and ride the rails around Horseshoe Curve. Step back in time as we ride mountain trains in the heart of Maryland and West Virginia. Be inspired by sounds of the Gandy Dancer Dinner Theater and enjoy two nights in the the Greenbrier, a National Historic Landmark and world-class resort, which has been welcoming guests from around the world since 1778.Contact Us Or Call 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary
Video coming soon!
- Pittsburgh Gateway Clipper
- Dinner in the Grand Concourse
- Amtrak Around Horseshoe Curve
- Monongahela Incline
- Railroaders Memorial Museum
- Western Maryland Scenic Railroad
- Gandy Dancer Dinner Theater
- Cass Scenic Railroad
- Greenbrier Resort (Two Nights)
- Ten Meals
Ready To Get Started?
Get in touch with Amazing Travel Treasures today!
Contact Us By Email Call Us: 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary