Visiting California is an adventure that you won’t forget. From exotic coastlines to mountain tops to vineyards and lakes, this land has long attracted writers and artists mesmerized by its dreamlike beauty. Our highlights will include San Francisco, Napa, Yosemite, Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.Contact Us Or Call 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary
- City tour of San Francisco to include Chinatown, Union Square, Twin Peaks, the Presidio, and Golden Gate Park
- Walk or drive across the spectacular Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy a visit to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Bay Model (for those driving across)
- Visit the Aquarium of the Bay and scenic Sausalito
- Two bay ferry rides, from Sausalito to San Francisco and San Francisco to Vallejo
- Travel to Napa for lunch at the Oxbow Market with a wine tasting at a nearby winery
- Explore Sacramento, California’s state capital, with visits to Old Sacramento State Historic Park and the capitol
- Discover aviation history at Castle Air Museum and rail history at Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
- View majestic Yosemite Valley during a ranger-guided tram tour
- Cruise across beautiful Lake Tahoe by sternwheeler
- Walk in the footsteps of Mark Twain in the silver mining town of Virginia City, Nevada
- 10 meals (7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners)
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Ready To Get Started?
Get in touch with Amazing Travel Treasures today!
Contact Us By Email Call Us: 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary