Canadian Rockies! Vancouver to Banff with "Rocky Mountaineer Rail"
Your journey will begin with a visit to the fabulous west coast Canadian cities of Vancouver and Victoria. Then you will travel through the Rocky Mountains of Alberta on the world's most spectacular rail journey, the "Rocky Mountaineer." Disembark the train at the doorstep of the Icefield Parkway, The Athabasca Icefields and Jasper and Banff National Parks.
- Victoria & Butchart Gardens
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Three nights Vancouver
- Three Nights Banff
- 2- day Rocky Mountaineer Rail (Gold LEAF)
- Banff & Jasper National Parks
- Lake Louise & Bow River Valley
- Icefields Parkway / Ice Explorer Tour
- Sulphur Mt Gondola / Bow Falls
- Lake Louise
- Thirteen Meals!
- Royal Canadian Lodge, Banff
- Sutton Place, Vancouver
Contact Us For A Detailed Itinerary
Ready To Get Started?
Get in touch with Amazing Travel Treasures today!
Contact Us By Email Call Us: 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary