Walk in the Footsteps in GETTYSBURG
Take your place on the battlefield and experience it beyond the history books and understand what happened and the impact the battle and its aftermath has on our lives today. Join Civil War Ghosts to hear the gripping stories and hauntings of Gettysburg! Step inside the Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station where U.S. history was made and journey back to 1863 in this new immersive virtual reality experience.Contact Us Or Call 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary.
Video coming soon!
- Eisenhower’s Farm
- Dobbin House Tavern
- Battlefield Tour with Guide
- Farnsworth House Civil War Period Dining
- Gettysburg Heritage Center Museum
- Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station
- Hickory Bridge Farm Restaurant
- Appalachian Brewing Company
- Guided Walking Ghost Tour
- Adams County Winery
Ready To Get Started?
Get in touch with Amazing Travel Treasures today!
Contact Us By Email Call Us: 330-340-0122 for more information or a detailed itinerary.